VILLAS SOLARIS S. DE R.L. DE C.V. Being a company incorporated under the Mexico laws, with mailing address at Av. Reforma Sur No. 1000 Col. Industrial Jorge Carreño, Tehuacán Puebla, CP 75770. It is responsible for collecting Personal Data, using it at its convenience, taking care of it, using it for electronic bills. Personal data will be used to provide the service requested, to notify about any changes and to assess the quality service provided by VILLAS SOLARIS. The data will be processed in accordance with the Mexican Federal Law, Personal data Protection issued by authorities in the field. The Confidentiality of Data is ensured through administrative secure measures.
The Privacy Notice has as an objective to establish the terms and conditions under which VILLAS SOLARIS S. DE R.L. DE C.V. protects Personal Data for its Costumers, Members, Guests and Suppliers. This is controlled under the Mexican Federal Law terms and conditions on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (“LFPDPPP”). This Privacy Notice allows VILLAS SOLARIS S. DE R.L. DE C.V. to accomplish its Contractual obligations, as well as those derived from Legislation and Administrative Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data in Mercantile and Tax matters.
VILLAS SOLARIS S. DE R.L. C.V. undertakes to observe the Principles of Legality, Consent, Information, Quality, Purpose, Loyalty and Responsibility in the management of Collecting Personal Data without using fraud or deception. The use of Personal Data is limited to the fulfillment of the set out Purposes in this Privacy Notice. VILLAS SOLARIS S. DE R.L. DE C.V. agrees to cancel or delete the Information provided once this information is no longer in service, only in that case, the customer is no longer required to fulfill the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. This has as aim to preserve such information and documentation required to comply with the Obligations stated on the Commercial Code, on the Federal Tax Code and other Tax Laws current or future applicable law.
LIABILITY POLITIC: In order to comply with this Privacy Notice (LFPDPPP) and with the Administrative Law, VILLAS SOLARIS S. DE R.L. DE C.V. has established the Personal Data Department at the company to process applications to enforce the Costumers' Rights.
VILLAS SOLARIS S.A. DE C.V. Collects and uses the Personal Data, Information that can identify Customers fairly and information that can be recorded in several legal documents. Personal Data that can be collected includes: Name, Last Name; birth date and place of birth; country of origin and nationality; profession, occupation or activity; mailing address; Email address; phone number and/or cellphone number; Credit and/or debit card number, financial institution that issues it, date of issuance and expiration, security digit and bank account; Social Security Number; auto-register data; any Official ID with the Customer photo, this last one needs to be scanned to have it on file. VILLAS SOLARIS members, customers, guests and suppliers have the Right to advice any illness, disability or handicaps that do not allow them to enjoy completely of the facilities at Solaris.
Personal Data will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Manage VILLAS SOLARIS members, customers, guests, and suppliers Data and keep it updated on file.
- Establish communication with VILLAS SOLARIS members, customers, guests and suppliers providing information of Contracted Services and Activities.
- Carry out Marketing Services based on: booking confirmation form and receipt of payments.
- Assist in your online reservation process through reminders in different communication channels.
- Record and ensure the confirmed booking according to conditions previously agreed.
- Provide legible information to VILLAS SOLARIS members, customers, guests and suppliers regarding Politics in the Contract, kind of services provided, facilities, the ways of payment, services rates, calendars and any other information needed for reservation, the confirmation of the reservation, Services dates and time.
- Release the Meal and Beverage service, room service, room maintenance, telephone service, parking, and entertainment based on predefined policies.
- Arrange the payments schedule of VILLAS SOLARIS members, customers, guests and future members. Arrange the way of payment, being by credit card, cash, check or a wire transfer.
- Process payment, elaborate and send the physical or digital invoice.
- Manage credit to Customers, guests, members, and future members.
- Send advertising brochures, including Specials' Notifications that can provide information from the Resorts' suppliers, these will be sent to each Member of VILLAS SOLARIS. Members who do not want to receive such notifications need to request it by email to [email protected]
- Manage check in and check out of Members, guests, suppliers, and future members based on predefined and communicated policies.
- Control access to the Resort facilities.
- Control Guests access to the Resort.
- Safeguard All VILLAS SOLARIS members' goods. VILLAS SOLARIS destroys or sends and delivers the Member's objects, documents, or any other members' valuables.
- Visualize upcoming Members and Suppliers, consider the benefits in both parties and make the negotiation, agreement and arrange the purchase and/or sale.
- VILLAS SOLARIS S. DE R.L. DE C.V. has implemented on-site video surveillance cameras for security purposes. These recordings will be stored in a secure and restricted are, where only Managers and Directors will have access. These recordings also will be destroyed unless they are needed for legal searching or any other follow-ups based on Mexico Law.
VILLAS SOLARIS S. DE R.L. DE C.V. stores Personal Data as long as necessary to process Members' requests and/or services as well as to keep up-to date the accounting, the financial statements and the auditing in terms of Commercial law, tax and administrative regulations. Personal Data collected by VILLAS SOLARIS S. DE R.L. DE C.V. is protected by administrative security measures suitable to any damage, loss, alteration, destruction or use of none authorize Data access based on the National Law (LFPDPPP). All Personal Data is stored in Electronic form, in confidential and secure databases. When processing Personal Data assets as well as Bank Account Information, VILLAS SOLARIS S. DE R.L. DE C.V. uses procedures designed to protect Members' Personal Data by using Secret User names and Passwords. Such Data is stored in Computer Systems protected against viruses, spyware and other malicious codes. In addition, VILLAS SOLARIS uses Firewall-protected networks and controlled access facilities.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and respecting personal data protection regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this regard, we inform you that your personal data will be temporarily stored for a maximum period of 90 days from the date of collection. During this 90-day period, we will send you information about our products and services, as well as special promotions and offers. If you wish to stop receiving this type of information, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in any of our communications. If, after the 90 days, you do not provide us with reservation dates or any other information that justifies the continuation of the storage of your data, we will proceed to delete your data from our systems, in compliance with the regulations of the GDPR. By accepting this clause, you authorize us to temporarily store your personal data and send you information in accordance with the terms and conditions described above. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not provide your personal data.
In case of making any update to the Privacy Notice, VILLAS SOLARIS MEMBERS will be notified by this website. At the same time, Members have the right to access, correct and/or cancel his/her Personal Data, as well as to disagree on VILLAS SOLARIS using such Data. In order to know and to have the procedure done, the Member needs to contact the Personal Data Department by sending the request to the following e-mail address: [email protected] Members can also go to the Main Office at Av Reforma Sur No. 1000 Col. Industrial Jorge Carreño, Tehuacán Puebla, Mexico, CP 7577, visit VILLAS SOLARIS website https://clubsolaris.com and/or call to +52 (998) 800 1352.
VILLAS SOLARIS MEMBERS have the right to get their Data corrected or updated on file, have the right also to request the removal of Data Information anytime. VILLAS SOLARIS will respect Members' decision not using their Personal Data for any purpose once the member requested not to use such Data. Therefore, Data will be cancelled and deleted from the system.
VILLAS SOLARIS S. DE R.L. DE C.V. may modify this Privacy Notice any time in order to implement improvements or to add new and innovative Secure Measures updated also in the National Law. Due to this, VILLAS SOLARIS encourages you to check your account often to keep you updated.
You as Member agree on VILLAS SOLARIS collecting your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice. You also agree on stating on a form by your own that you will provide the requested information voluntarily, form that can be sent by email, fax or postal mail. On the other hand, VILLAS SOLARIS S. DE R.L. DE C.V. agrees on not destroying the form, having it on records for tax and accounting purposes to comply with Legal Obligations. However, the Personal Data provided will not be used for any other purposes once you request to delete such information.
This Privacy Notice is based on the Federal Law on Protecting Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, the Federal Civil Code and other laws and administrative regulations that currently apply.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
- Trackers/Pixel: A piece of software that gathers non-personal information and follows and records the behaviors of users across different websites.
- Transactional email: is a method of customer communication in which automated, real-time messages are sent to users through email after a specific action has been performed within an application or website. ... These emails often contain valuable information that is critical to the customer experience.
We collect several types of information (personal and/or contact data) for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Club Solaris may process your Personal Data because:
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights.
- For payment processing purposes.
- To comply with the law.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Club Solaris aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when Club Solaris relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Under the CCPA, California Consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data (Club Solaris do not sell your personal data)
- If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service Providers, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Google Ads is a targeted ad service offered by Google, it uses a pixel, which is a code in our website that allows collecting information to track Google Ads conversions, optimize it, build targeted audiences in conjunction with Google Analytics, and re-target the public that has already taken action on this website.
This code works by placing and activating cookies on your computer that tracks the interaction with this website and Google Ads.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Facebook Privacy and Cookies web page
Crazy egg is a web service offered by Crazy Egg, Inc. that tracks your clicks and randomly, session recordings to provide reports of the user's behavior while surfing certain pages of our website with the purpose of knowing relevant areas and improving the quality of the content you receive.
For more information, on the privacy practices of Crazy egg privacy practices
Facebook is a social network that offers targeted ads services for business, to do so, it uses a pixel, which is a code in our website and works as an analysis tool. This code allows collecting information to track Facebook Ads conversions, optimize it, build targeted audiences, and re-target the public that has already taken action on this website.
This code works by placing and activating cookies on your computer that tracks the interaction with this website and Facebook Ads.
Sojern is a provider of data-driven digital travel marketing solutions using programmatic purchasing and machine learning technology. It uses a pixel, which is a code on our website and works as an analysis tool. This code allows us to show you ads on travel or related websites and track conversions.
For more information on privacy practices of Sojern, please visit the Sojern Privacy web page
Sugar CRM (CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management) is a web application provided by SugarCRM Inc. We use this platform to organize, store, maintain, manage and segment your personal, contact and booking data, but is not limited to the latter. All this, to send you marketing campaigns and/or adequately track your reservations and requests
For more information on privacy practices of SugarCRM, please visit SugarCRM Inc. Privacy web page
SendGrid is a cloud-based solution to send marketing and transactional emails to our customers. This service processes part of your Contact Data such as Email, Name, Last name, and phone number to send you SMS messages.
This service stores securely for a limited period of time your Contact data with the purpose of keeping you informed and for our internal statistics, these logs are stored for a maximum of 5 days and then deleted from this third-party service.
For more information on privacy practices of SendGrid, and Mailgun please visit their Privacy web page — mailgun GDPR statement and mailgun GDPR statement
TCA Innsist is a cloud based software to operate and administer bookings and its distribution across our resorts, this software recollects and storage Personal Data and Contact Data of former reservations including, but not limited to: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone number, special requests, and Payment reference, no sensitive data is stored.
For more information on privacy practices of SendGrid, and Mailgun please visit their Privacy web page
Additional to the providers mentioned above, we use the service of Google Tag Manager, which is a service that allows the management of some pixels mentioned above.
We may provide paid service for booking reservations within the subdomain https://reservations.clubsolaris.com. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing, in this case, FLAP.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address to sale of reservations at Club Solaris anyone under the age of 18 (Children).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
This Privacy Notice is based on the Federal Law on Protecting Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, the Federal Civil Code and other laws and administrative regulations that currently apply.